Blog Archive

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Do prayers help us?


Day 9

Religion is a topic I avoid having a conversation, because I believe personal beliefs should stay personal. People from different walks of life have different experience with religious beliefs. This is my personal experience, I belief in God and tell my thanks to him daily but when I am in trouble or in pain, I see myself praying for help and support

So here is my question: Do prayers help us?

Why do we pray? Is it because the human dependability is at the peak at times of vulnerability? Not sure what is the true reason, but praying in need has provided me the hope. I am sure religious gurus will have another view point on the concept of praying? But the feeling of talking, helps you reanalyze your problems, and my by praying in a strange way wanting the required results for the problem.

So based on this context, the process of praying helps the human depressurize the problem by talking the problem out, inspirational words of wisdom, mood focus, and many more. So once the person has less tension, we can improve the clarity in improvising the resolution for the problem.

Prayers help by clearing the fog of problems in human minds and bringing clarity to the rainbow of hope or resolution.

~Lenji Jacob

No comments: